PP series – Polypropylene
Polypropylene (PP) is a non-crystalline thermoplastic plastic. It has high impact resistance, strong mechanical properties, and resistance to various organic solvents and acid-base corrosion. It is widely used in industry and is one of the common polymer materials.
Polypropylene (PP) is the lowest density polymer material in commercial plastics. It can produce plastics with a lower weight and a certain quality. It is usually tough and elastic and is a very economical choice.
● The density is 0.895 ~ 0.92g / cm3, which is the lightest and widely used plastic.
● Melting point can be as high as 167 ℃, the product is heat-resistant and resistant to acid and alkali corrosion, chemical resistance, strength and rigidity
● Easy to process, flex resistance and good electrical insulation.
● The disadvantage is that it is easy to embrittle below 0 ℃, easy to aging and degradation after sunshine, and can be strengthened by modification.
● Advantages: cheap, light density, acid and alkali resistance, good processability, good electrical insulation.
Automotive industry, household appliances, electronics, packaging, textiles, building materials and furniture.